Bar Mitts Cold Weather Mountain Commuter Bike Handlebar Mittens - Extreme
Mountain Bike Pogies: Used for flat bars / commuter bikes
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride in comfort
- Waterproof & Windproof. Reflective material on seam and logo
- Neoprene has a closed cell construction that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators
- Bar Mitts stay open and stiff allowing for easy access and removal of hands and can be used with a thin liner or lighter glove allowing for increased dexterity
- The inside velcro cinch will remain in the mitts even with the hole for bar ends or bar end mirror but can be removed if you do not want to use it
- 6 mm thick neoprene , fleece lined (non removable) inside and nylon lamination on outside
- Velcro removal cuff where your hands go in and out of the mitts
- Zipper along the front edge of the mitts to allow for ventilation if it gets too warm.
- Used for colder climates or for people that get exceptionally cold hands and want to wear a heavier glove.
- The Extreme Cold mitts come with 1 bar end plug in each mitt.
- Sold as a pair
- Extreme Sizes: (S/M, Large or XL)
BAR MITTS evolved from many years of hang gliding and cold winter rides. Hang gliding mitts are used on a straight steering control bar. From taking the hand gliding mitts and putting them on top of bicycle handle bars, the idea was created to make Bar Mitts. However, as one can imagine, not being on the shifter and brake levers had its downfalls especially when it came to descents and emergency braking on the bike. After designing various prototyes that enclosed the shifter and brake levers, the creator of Bar Mitts developed the perfect mitts to keep cyclists warm while they are out on their bikes