Sierra Designs Nitro Quilt 800F 35 Degree Sleeping Bag - Regular
Blanket or Bag? You Decide.
Part blanket, part bag, all cozy, the Nitro Quilt Sleeping Bag brings the best of both worlds together in this backcountry collision of features. With an integrated hood plus hand/arm pocket, you can seal in warmth and still have room to move around.
- 800 Fill Power Fluro-carbon free DriDown & 15d nylon ripstop fabrics for an ultralight weight quilt
- Oversized design and larger size for more coverage and more comfort
- Full-length, insulated hand/arm pockets help to seal out drafts and seal in warmth
- Hide-away hood provides insulation for your head when temps drop
- EN Rating gives you tested and proven performance
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power PFC-Free DriDown
- Shell Fabric: 15d nylon ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 15d nylon ripstop
- EN Limit Temp Rating: 27F / -3C
- EN Comfort Temp Rating: 37F / 3C
- Fill Weight: 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .62 kg
- Fits Up To: 6' 3" / 190.5 cm
- Length: 75" / 191 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
- Hip Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
- Footbox Circumference: 40" / 102 cm
- Mesh Storage Bag Size (L x W): 20" x 12" / 51 x 31 cm
- Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 13" x 7" / 33 x 17.8 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.