Sierra Designs High Route 1 Person Tent
1 Person. Sub 2 Pounds. 3 Seasons.
How do you shave 12 ounces off an already light tent? Innovation and purpose driven design. Designed as an incredibly versatile year-round hiking shelter, the High Route Tent is a 31 ounce ultralight shelter that utilizes trekking poles. With a laundry list of features for its weight and size, the High Route lets you travel light without worry.
- Versatile Tarp or Tent Configuration
- Compresses to slightly larger than a Nalgene bottle
- Off Set Poles and Vertical Walls = 1 Person Palace
- Simple, Intuitive, Fast Pitch
- Oversized Volume for More Livable Space
- Garage Door Gear Closet
- Number of Poles: N/A (Requires trekking poles or Accessory Pole Set, sold separately)
- Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Floor Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, DWR/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz / .79 kg
- Packaged Weight: 1 lbs 15 oz / .88 kg
- Tarp only weight: 1lb 1 oz / 0.48kg
- Body/Bathtub only weight: 11oz / 0.31kg
- Number of Doors: 1.5
- Dimensions: 102" x 42" / 259cm x 107cm
- Vestibule Area: 7.3 ft2 / .68 m2
- Interior Area (Tarp): 29.8 ft2 / 2.76 m2
- Interior Area (Nest): 16.6 ft2 / 1.54 m2
- Awning Overhang: 5 in / 38.5 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.