Sierra Designs Backcountry Bivy Sleeping Bag - Regular
Updated with new color and styling
Still designed to fit our revolutionary Backcountry Bed and a 2.5" inflatable pad on the inside of the bivy, so you can sleep as comfortably on a rock ledge, as you do at home.
- Large u-shaped opening
- Mesh window panel
- Waterproof/breathable top fabric
- Fully taped seams (pvc free)
- Compatible with most sleeping bags, especially the Backcountry Bed
- Top Fabric:20D Nylon Ripstop WPB, DWR/10,400MM PeU, 18,300 g/day MVTR
- Bottom Fabric:30D Nylon Ripstop, DWR/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Minimum Weight: 13oz / 0.37kg
- Packaged Weight: 14 oz / 0.40kg
- Length: 80" / 203cm
- Shoulder Width: 36" / 91cm
- Storage Bag Size (L x W): 10" x 4" / 25.4cm x 10.2 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.