Sierra Designs Cloud 800F 20 Degree Sleeping Bag - Long
So light and so comfortable. It's like sleeping on a cloud.
The Best Sleeping Bags and Pads of 2018: Best For Backpacking
One of the best sleeping experiences of any bag we tested
- Patent pending zipperless design for more comfort
- Oversized integrated comforter resembles all the comforts of your bed at home
- Insulated shoulder pocket keeps comforter wrapped around you sealing out drafts
- Patented self-sealing foot vent allows fast and easy ventilation
- Sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort and warmth and replaces unnecessary bottom insulation
- PFC-Free 800FP DriDown and 15d nylon fabrics
- Insulation: 800FP PFC-Free DriDown
- Shell Fabric: 15d nylon risptop
- Liner Fabric: 15d nylon risptop
- EN Limit Temp Rating: 15F / -10C
- EN Comfort Temp Rating: 26F / -3C
- Fill Weight: 16.4oz / 465g
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / .94 kg
- Sleeping Pad Sleeve Circumference: 55.5" / 141 cm
- Fits Sleeping Pad (WxH): 25" x 2.5" / 64 x 6.4 cm
- Fits Up To: 6' 6" / 198 cm
- Length: 84" / 213 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 62" / 157 cm
- Hip Circumference: 60" / 152 cm
- Footbox Circumference: 42" / 107 cm
- Mesh Stoarge Bag Size (LxW): 20 x 12" / 51 x 31 cm
- Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 15" x 7.5" / 38 x 19 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.