Polar Products Evaporative Neck Band
How does it work?
- Made of a special fabric which holds the cooling energy for an extended period of time.
- Water causes a naturally cooling effect as it evaporates.
- Simply submerse in water for 1 to 3 minutes, or until it reaches the desired level of hydration.
- Gently wring out excess water and it's ready to wear! No freezers or cold packs necessary.
- Once activated, the insert will provide many hours of cooling relief in low-humidity climates.
Commonly used for:
- Cooling the major arteries around the neck
- Outdoor activity or work in hot conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis heat sensitivity
- Intolerance to heat (neurological or physical)
- Potentially reducing the risk of heat stress
|Evaorative Cooling Neck Band (#NB) features:
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. We appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.
Polar Products manufacture high-quality products and want to ensure your happiness! In the event of a manufacturing defect, we have the following warranties for our products:
Active Ice® and Cool Flow® Systems:
Polar Products, Inc. warrants that circulating water systems are fit for use under the normal use for which they are intended and free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship for 6 months from the date of initial purchase.
- Polar's obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of any defective part(s) of the the cooler unit, therapy bladders and cooling vests & blankets.
Kool Max®, Cool58®, Cool Comfort® and Evaporative Body Cooling Systems:
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. Polar Products will repair or replace, at Polar’s sole discretion, within that time.
Soft Ice® Wraps & Packs:
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. We will repair or replace, at Polar’s sole discretion, within that time.