Polar Products Evaporative Bucket Hat
How does it work?
- Inserts are made of a special fabric which holds the cooling energy for an extended period of time.
- Water causes a naturally cooling effect as it evaporates.
- Simply submerse in water for 1 to 3 minutes, or until garment reaches the desired level of hydration.
- Gently wring out excess water and it's ready to wear! No freezers or cold packs necessary.
- Once activated, the insert will provide many hours of cooling relief in low-humidity climates.
Bucket Hat with Evaporative Insert (#BH) features:
- One (1) evaporative cooling insert
- Hook and loop tabs attach easily to the hat.
- One (1) cotton bucket hat
- Wide brim protects your face from the sun!
- Color: Blue
- Size: One size fits most
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. We appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.
Polar Products manufacture high-quality products and want to ensure your happiness! In the event of a manufacturing defect, we have the following warranties for our products:
Active Ice® and Cool Flow® Systems:
Polar Products, Inc. warrants that circulating water systems are fit for use under the normal use for which they are intended and free of any defects in materials and/or workmanship for 6 months from the date of initial purchase.
- Polar's obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of any defective part(s) of the the cooler unit, therapy bladders and cooling vests & blankets.
Kool Max®, Cool58®, Cool Comfort® and Evaporative Body Cooling Systems:
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. Polar Products will repair or replace, at Polar’s sole discretion, within that time.
Soft Ice® Wraps & Packs:
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. We will repair or replace, at Polar’s sole discretion, within that time.