Polar Products Cool58 Phase Change Cooling Torso Vest
The low-profile and lightweight Torso Vest will cool the body. Ideal for tall people who would prefer a discreet cooling vest to wear beneath clothes. This torso vest uses six (6) 4.5" x 12" Kool Max Packs!
- Adjustable, Custom Fit: It is important for cooling vests to fit snug to the body for optimal cooling. This cooling vest has elastic side straps with hook and loop closures for a snug, comfortable and customized fit.
- Convenient And Easy To Wear: The clean design (with no logos!) wraps easily around the waist. Wear the torso vest over clothing or discreetly underneath. Great for wearing beneath uniforms and costumes!
- Plush, Insulated Vest: The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs the cooling toward the body.
- Your Choice of Cooling Technology: Choose between our best selling Kool Max frozen water-based cooling packs or our Cool58 phase change packs! Kool Max packs require access to a freezer and offer the highest level of cooling energy, while Cool58 cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit, so they can be activated in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water. See full comparison of the cooling pack technologies in the "How Does it Work?" section. The vest will hold six (6) 4.5" x 12" Kool Max Packs or six (6) 5" x 12.5" Cool58 Packs. See the size chart for more information.
- Insulated Pack Pockets: Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the cooling vest. The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body. Temperature may also be adjusted for comfort by increasing or decreasing the number of clothing layers beneath the vest or the number of packs used.
- Variable Weight: Weight may be adjusted by varying the number of cooling packs used. Need a lighter weight vest? You don't have to use all of the packs! The use of separate, individual packs allows the number of cooling packs used to be customized for each person's preference and size. Our design allows many options!
How do Cool58 phase change cooling packs work?:
- Cool58 cooling packs freeze solid at a moderate and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit (14.4° Celsius), so they can be frozen in a freezer, refrigerator, or even a bucket of ice water.
- Once activated, these reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2-3 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.)
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Packs do not require a freezer! Packs can simply be submerged in ice water or placed in a refrigerator or freezer to activate. Easy to use - packs can be activated by simply submerging the packs into ice water for up to 20 minutes when access to freezers is not available.
- Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem! The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
- One (1) insulated cooling torso vest
- Simple and unisex design with an elastic strap with a hook and loop closure tab on each side. Adjustable on the size for a snug fit around the torso!
- Three (3) packs fit in the front, and three (3) packs fit in the back.
- Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the vest. The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body.
- Discreet: can be worn over or beneath clothing.
- Colors: Black
- Size: One size fits most
- Six (6) cooling packs
- Choice between 4.5" x 12" Kool Max Packs or 5" x 12.5" Cool58 Packs - see pack comparison in the "How Does it Work?" tab!
- Lightweight vest weighs up to 5 lbs. Weight may be adjusted by varying the number of cooling packs used.
- The location of desired cooling is easily controlled by which pack pockets are used.
- One (1) pair of 3" x 27" elastic and hook and loop tab detachable suspenders.
Welcome to Polar Products Inc. We are a family-owned and operated business specializing in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, competitively priced body cooling and hot and cold therapy systems.
Polar Products has over 25 years of experience cooling people in diverse applications, including industrial safety, construction, emergency services, athletics and fitness, the military and people with medical heat-sensitivity. We are proud to manufacture the most comprehensive and complete line of body cooling products in the world.
Our reusable hot and cold therapy products provide natural, drug-free relief from pain and are used by hospitals, therapists, doctors, sports teams, and individuals worldwide!
In addition to our excellent products, we strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. At Polar, we believe that the best measure of our success is the loyalty of our customers. W appreciate the trust they place in us and we are committed to always maintaining that trust.