The Glasgow battery operated heated jacket is made using the windshark® softshell material. This highly breathable, waterproof and extremely flexible fabric resists water from soaking in, but allows air or vapor to pass through. The heating panels placed on the front and back of the jacket will provide you the necessary warmth you need out in the snow and cold for up to 10 hours. You'll stay dry and warm plus have the flexibility to stay outside for longer periods of time. Four different heat settings will help you adjust the heat according to your needs. This jacket is perfect for motorcycling, hunting, snowboarding, construction, ski and general outdoor use.Key Features
- The Windshark® 4-way stretch high breathable, waterproof fabric provides additional flexibility needed in active outdoor sports
- Features three heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement with two panels on the chest and one on the back provide quick warm-up and even distribution of heat where needed most
- Includes one 7.4V 2.2Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger
- Battery features built-in 4-level thermo-regulating controls
- Provides up to 10 hours of comfortable warmth while enjoying favorite outdoor activities
- Reaches a max. surface temperature of 135\xC1F at full power
- Adjustable hem drawcord
|Full Power Setting
||135\xC1F; lasts up to 2.5 hours
|75% Power Setting
||120\xC1F; lasts up to 3 hours
|50% Power Setting
||105\xC1F; lasts up to 5 hours
|25% Power Setting
||90\xC1F; lasts up to 10 hours
MOBILE WARMING technology was designed for activities in cold conditions for motorcyclists, snow-sports, cool weather golfers and hunting enthusiasts to provide a comprehensive heating solution. Our products utilize emerging far-infrared heat (FIR) and ultra-fine metal fiber heating technologies which through a portable power-supply provides active heat. Unique from the many other products currently available on the market our insulating heat transfer panels reflects and keeps heat directed to the body.
MOBILE WARMING was designed with outdoor enthusiasts in mind; the range of applications is wide-spread including skiing, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycling and just everyday use. Mobile Warming's break through technology gives unprecedented heating and warmth for an entire day at the touch of a button exceeding the heat transmitted by any other form of insulation available in outerwear today.
Wind-shark features a lightweight membrane that is bonded to the shell fabric providing breathable, waterproof, and wind-resistant properties to the face fabric.. In addition, it allows the fabrics to stretch providing added comfort when needed most.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rechargeable Battery & Charger 90-Day Warranty
- When you purchase a Mobile Warming heated garment within the United States, the electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the garment.
- All other non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of any Mobile Warming product you purchased from us within the first two years that was due to our negligence or mistake, or if any problem develops during the first two years, the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Mobile Warming for free. Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Damage caused by misuse, improper care, accidents, normal wear and tear or natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use are not covered in this warranty.
Mobile Warming rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs and chargers are under warranty from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Any alteration of the product voids the warranty. Mobile Warming will repair or replace any battery or charger found under normal use to be defective during the warranty period. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or improper care.
Directions for returning items under warranty
- Before sending in product, make sure that it falls under warranty and you have an return authorization number
- Any clothing product sent back for repairs must be WASHED or it may be returned at customer's expense.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for repairs to be returned.
- Include a copy of original receipt with package.