Gobi Heat Sahara Heated Women's Jacket
The Women's Sahara Jacket from Gobi features attractive princess seam styling along with 3-zone heating. The 7.4V 6700mAh rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of soothing heat on low, perfect for long days out in the cold. Dial up the heat for up to 5 hours on high! The Sahara is constructed from rugged wind- and water-resistant poly material on the outside with plush polar fleece on the inside. Enjoy winter again with the Gobi Heat Sahara Heated Jacket for Women.
- 3-zone heating (2 on the chest and a large zone on the back)
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Conductive thread heating elements
- 6700 mAh 7.4 volt slim-profile rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Heats up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Compact DC charger included
- Wind- and water-resistant polyester softshell fabric
- Ultra-soft polar fleece lining
- YKK zippers
- Attractive princess seam styling
- 3 outer zippered pockets (2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket)
- Interior battery pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Adjustable hem cinch bungees
- Machine washable
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more\x85
- It keeps you very warm and I love the fact that I can control the heat settings.
- The sizes are a little smaller than I would have liked but it still fits wonderful.
- Car charger makes it’s easy for on the go charging.
- Battery Pack is slightly heavier than other brands