Gyde, Powered by Gerbing, 12 volt is the global leader in powersport wearable technology. Using our advanced interconnect system, Gyde garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of our patented Microwire\xBB heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gyde to put heat where others can\xCDt and makes for the world\xCDs warmest and longest lasting 12 volt platform, specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
Gerbing Core Heat 12 Power System:
- Jacket has seven Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), sleeves (2) and back (2).
- Pre-wired glove connections at end of sleeves
- Low profile elastic cuff for improved fit under jacket
- Mini Ripstop nylon shell
- ThermoGauge Bluetooth Compatible
- Drop tail back for improved coverage while riding
- YKK zippers
- Includes battery harness and fuse set
- Temperature Controller sold separately. We highly recommend using a controller for maximum safety and comfort.
The Core Heat 12 thermovelocity system is powered by a simple connection to your vehicle's DC power system. Core Heat 12 technology connects to your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane to keep you warm at the temperature of speed.Gerbing Microwire Heating:
The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.Gerbing 12V Products Include:
Includes battery harness and fuses, essentially everything you need to power your Gerbing Core Heat 12 product. We recommend a Gerbing Temperature Controller for maximum comfort.
How to measure for Gerbing Jackets and Vests properly:
The measuring process is very important and will help make sure you order the correct size. The tape measure should fit snugly against the body. Remember, any Gerbing liner is meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.