Hotronic XLP ONE PFI 50 Surround Heated Socks Set
A set consists of BD Power Fit Socks with an integrated heating element and a powerful lithium-ion battery pack with a charger.
- Surround Heat
- Enlarged heating area
- Asymmetrical shin and instep protectors ensure greater comfort
- The battery packs are attached to the inner cuff s of the socks using snap fasteners
- Four levels of heating power are available and are set on the battery pack itself, including a Power Boost setting for a short boost of extra heat (approx. 3 minutes)
- Reinforced in the toe and heel areas
- Two-layer cuff design for additional protection and support for the battery pack
- Machine washable up to 30°C (in the mesh bag provided)
- Heating element Surround in the outer layer for more comfort
- Shin and instep protection
- Material: 80 % nylon, 20 % spandex, machine washable at temperatures up to 30°C
HOTRONIC HEAT SOCKS - XLP SERIES
The following Hotronic Heat Socks XLP Series models are covered under the following Hotronic Limited Warranty.
Hotronic Heat Socks XLP Series Models and Production Years:
- Heat Socks XLP ONE (2016-2017)
HOTRONIC LIMITED WARRANTY
The Hotronic Heat Socks XLP ONE carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase for the Heat Socks XLP ONE. This limited warranty shall only apply to original purchasers who bought the new Heat Socks XLP ONE from an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. Hotronic will only replace or repair parts of the Heat Socks XLP ONE which are defective as a consequence of workmanship or material defects. This limited warranty does not extend to damage ascribed to improper use, negligence, misuse, or any use not included in the operating instructions. Furthermore, the following are excluded from the warranty: normal deterioration, change in appearance e.g. color, breakage (with the exception of a specific breakage caused by manufacturing defects), improper maintenance by the retailer or purchaser, improper product modifications performed by the retailer or purchaser, product loss as a consequence of poor fastening, normal temperature deviations per heat setting or deviations regarding the product's heating duration on a certain heat setting after charging which results from the battery charging process or the conditions in which the Heat Socks XLP ONE are used and tolerances of the Battery Packs XLP ONE's batteries and electronics.
This limited warranty is the only warranty issued to the purchaser.
Other express or implicit warranties are not accepted. Neither WINTERSTEIGER nor the retailer is liable for incidental or consequential damage of any kind which can be ascribed to the use or possession of the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
If a defect emerges with the Heat Socks XLP ONE during the limited warranty period, the owner should promptly return the product to an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. If the Heat Socks XLP ONE or part of them are replaced or repaired, the warranty period for the replacement product/part or the repaired product/part corresponds to the remaining term of the original limited warranty from the date of purchase of the original Heat Socks XLP ONE.
Whether you are looking to maintain comfort and warmth in your feet or keep your boots, shoes, gloves, and mittens dry, Hotronic has the solution to meet your needs.