Gobi Heat Tread Heated Socks
The Gobi Heat Heated socks are soft, comfortable, and provide great warmth, right where you need it most. The remote control allows you to change the heat levels wirelessly and easily, without having to roll up your pants and fiddle with buttons. Don't struggle with cold feet another winter; the Gobi Heat Tread Socks will keep your tootsies toasty!
- Heat zones under the toes
- 12 hour battery life with ultra-slim batteries
- Remote-controlled temperature
- 3 heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Steel-fiber heating elements
- Thick and cozy while fitting nicely into boots/shoes, ski/snowboard boots
- 2 Ultra-slim 2400mAh 5 volt rechargeable Li-Po battery
- Battery charge level indicator
- Heats for up to 12 hours on a single charge
- Compact DC charger included
- 100% cotton
- Calf length
- Green, Amber, or Red LED light clearly shows the selected setting for clear, easy-to-understand use
- Battery pocket sits above your boots
- Machine washable
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more...