Hestra Kid's CZone Mittens
Warm and waterproof children's mitten.
A hardwearing mitten for young explorers outdoors in all weathers. A waterproof CZone membrane stops the wet while wicking away moisture from the inside. The wide cuff has an elastic closure that prevents snow getting in and makes it easier to put on. Soft fleece lining with Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation for warmth in chilly winter days. Awarded "Best in Test" by Testfakta.
When we design Junior gloves, we set the same high standards that we do with our adult glove models. Even the smallest hands need gloves that can withstand cold temperatures, snow, and rain. These kids ski and snowboard gloves include features like easy entry, leashes, and reflectors.
Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
Waterproof and breathable insert which creates a warm and pleasant comfort zone for your hands.
- Warm children's mitten.
- Waterproof, breathable CZone membrane.
- Hardwearing backhand in weather-resistant, breathable polyester.
- PU Grip synthetic polyurethane fabric on palm.
- Fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wide elastic cuff.
- Reflective details.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Machine washable.
- A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane Grip 55% polyester / 45% Polyurethane
- Hestra micron polyester fabric: Soft polyester fabric with good breathability characteristics. Windproof and waterproof fabric in 100% polyester.
- Collection: Junior
- Product Origin: Shanghai, China
- Activities: Skiing | Everyday kids
- Details: Reflective details | Attachments for handcuffs | Machine washable
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold
- Attached Lining: Brushed polyester
- Outer Material: Polyurethane | Hestra micron polyester fabric
- Waterproof: Czone
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.