Hestra My First Junior Basic Mittens
Warm, lined children's mitten.
A warm, soft mitten for the very smallest adventurers. Sewn in supple polyester and insulated with warming Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation. The thumb and palm have leather reinforcements for extra strength and grip and a ribbed knitted cuff in wool keeps the warmth inside the glove. Perfect for sled rides and winter games in chilly weather.
When we design Junior gloves, we set the same high standards that we do with our adult glove models. Even the smallest hands need gloves that can withstand cold temperatures, snow, and rain. These kids ski and snowboard gloves include features like easy entry, leashes, and reflectors.
Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- Warm, comfortable children's mitten.
- Weather-resistant, breathable polyester fabric.
- Palm reinforced with treated cowhide.
- Soft fleece liner with polyester insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Ribbed cuff in wool and elasticated wrist.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
- A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- Hestra micron polyester fabric: Soft polyester fabric with good breathability characteristics. Windproof and waterproof fabric in 100% polyester.
- Impregnated hairsheep leather: A soft and supple hairsheep leather with water proofing.
- Collection: Junior
- Product Origin: Shanghai, China
- Activities: Everyday kids
- Details: Elastic at wrist | Handcuffs
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold
- Attached Lining: Brushed polyester
- Outer Material: Hestra micron polyester fabric | Impregnated hairsheep leather
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.