Hestra Gore-Tex Atlas Junior 5-Finger Gloves
Kids' waterproof winter glove.
Atlas is a practical 5-finger winter glove for active kids. It has a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane which combines with insulating Fiberfill to keep hands dry and warm in wet snow and colder conditions. The top of the outer glove is sewn in hardwearing polyester, while the palm and fingers are PU-coated for good grip. A versatile, comfortable junior glove for play, outdoor activities and skiing every day of winter. Also available as a mitten.
A supple, functional children's glove with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex. A comfortable, warming winter glove for play and skiing at a range of temperatures. Sewn in hardwearing polyester with grip-friendly PU-coated synthetic fabric on palm and fingers.
When we design Junior gloves, we set the same high standards that we do with our adult glove models. Even the smallest hands need gloves that can withstand cold temperatures, snow, and rain. These kids ski and snowboard gloves include features like easy entry, leashes, and reflectors.
An insulating material made from polyester fiber. 100% Polyester
Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
A thin PTFE membrane that behaves in the same way as human skin. It breathes, i.e. it releases excess heat and body moisture, while preventing the penetration of any moisture from outside. A wind- and waterproof material. 38% polyamide, 62% ePTFE-Gore-Tex.
- Kids' waterproof winter glove
- Gore-Tex stops wind and wet getting in and lets moisture escape.
- Weather-resistant, breathable polyester on backhand.
- PU Grip synthetic polyurethane fabric on palm.
- Fleece lining with warm synthetic insulation (Fiberfill).
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Machine washable.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane Grip 55% polyester / 45% Polyurethane
- Hestra niak polyester fabric: Polyester fabric with softly brushed surface. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric. 100% polyester.
- Collection: Junior
- Product Origin: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Acticities: Skiing | Everyday kids
- Details: Attachments for handcuffs | Machine washable
- Insulation: Fiberfill
- Attached Lining: Brushed polyester
- Outer Material: Polyurethane | Hestra niak polyester fabric
- Waterproof: Gore-Tex
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.