Hestra Army Leather Patrol Junior Mittens
Kids' warm mitten with removable liner.
The Army Leather Patrol Jr is a robust junior glove in an extra warming mitten version for kids prone to frozen fingers. The design is short to fit easily under a coat sleeve with the wrist enclosed by a comfortable neoprene cuff. Fingers and palm are sewn in treated goatskin with external seams for comfort and good grip, while the backhand is in weather-resistant stretch fabric. A fleece liner with synthetic insulation keeps fingers warm even in low temperatures, and can easily be removed to wash or dry. Hestra handcuffs (wrist straps) reduce the risk of losing a glove when taking it off on a lift to use a phone or adjust goggles. A hardwearing, tough winter companion for kids spending long days on the pistes, in the park, in drifts or all kinds of snowy terrain. Also available in a five-finger version.
A warm, hardwearing mitt for young skiers. A junior version of the popular Army Leather Patrol, sewn in Hestra's most hardwearing goatskin with a tough but flexible backhand in stretch fabric. An insulated fleece liner provides plenty of warmth and comfort and can easily be removed for washing or drying after a day's skiing.
When we design Junior gloves, we set the same high standards that we do with our adult glove models. Even the smallest hands need gloves that can withstand cold temperatures, snow, and rain. These kids ski and snowboard gloves include features like easy entry, leashes, and reflectors.
G-Loft is a very thin 100% polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
Durable medium heavy 100 % polyester fleece lining, with soft and comfortable brushed surface.
- Warm, hardwearing mitten for kids.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable stretch polyester.
- Treated goatskin is hardwearing with good grip.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- External seams add comfort and grip.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment inside wrist.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
- Can be combined with various liners.
- Hestra 3-layer dobby polyester melange: Durable woven fabric with spandex to provide good stretch properties. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric. 97% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Goat leather: Durable and proofed goat leather.
- Collection: Junior
- Product Origin: Guangdong, China
- Activities: Skiing | Everyday kids
- Details: Handcuffs | Removable lining
- Insulation: G-Loft
- Attached Lining: Bemberg
- Outer Material: Hestra 3-layer dobby polyester melange | Goat leather
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.