Hestra CZone Pluto Junior Mittens
Kids' wind and waterproof mitten.
Windy and wet weather are no match for the Pluto Jr, a windproof and waterproof mitten for young explorers. The design is relatively thin, perfect for play, hiking and fun in the great outdoors in autumn and spring. Sewn in flexible polyester with a CZone membrane to keep hands dry and comfortable when the weather turns wet. The palm is reinforced with a silicone print for good grip. Soft lining in polyester fleece. Also available in a five-finger version.
A versatile mitten for play and outdoor activities in changeable autumn and spring weather. It is sewn in flexible polyester with a soft fleece lining and a waterproof CZone membrane that allows moisture to escape. Grip-friendly silicone reinforcements on palm.
When we design Junior gloves, we set the same high standards that we do with our adult glove models. Even the smallest hands need gloves that can withstand cold temperatures, snow, and rain. These kids ski and snowboard gloves include features like easy entry, leashes, and reflectors.
Waterproof insert with high breathability. The insert is bonded together with the outer material and lining to create improved fit and dexterity.
- Thin, supple, waterproof mitten for kids.
- CZone stops wind and wet getting in and lets moisture escape.
- Weather-resistant, breathable polyamide fabric.
- Reinforced with silicone print on palm.
- Polyester fleece lining.
- Inner cuff with elastic snowlock at wrist.
- Pull tab makes it easier to put on.
- Soft fleece in 100% polyester.
- Reinforce material Clarino: Hardwearing synthetic material with suede leather feeling. 60% polyamid, 40% polyurethane.
- Hestra mistral polyamide fabric: Hestra 3-layer Polyamide / Spandex 4 way stretch. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Collection: Junior
- Activities: Outdoor | Hiking | Everyday kids
- Details: Machine washable
- Attached Lining: Microfleece
- Outer Material: Reinforce material Clarino | Hestra mistral polyamide fabric
- Waterproof: CZone Contact
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.