The new EX PRO heated motorcycle jacket is the biggest, baddest heated moto jacket we have ever seen! The best part is that it includes a built-in removable heated Gerbing Jacket liner that you can wear with our without the protective outer shell.
The EX Pro Jacket is a durable, windproof, waterproof, 3 season riding jacket. Coupled together with the removable 12V heated liner (included), this jacket becomes a true 4 season riding masterpiece. Whether you are a daily commuter, or a world traveler, this is the ultimate riding kit. Loaded with premium components like YKK zippers, Knox CE rated armor, 3M reflective and DWR coating, it is an exceptional value. The 12V heated liner has all the features and benefits of our standard jacket liner, plus additional light insulation and a zipper rail that is used to connect the liner to the outer jacket. As with our standard jacket liner, there are connections in an internal stow pocket that are used to connect 12V heated gloves, pants, and sock/insole products.
Gerbing garments plug right into the electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of our patented Microwire heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gerbing to provide heat wherever and whenever you need it most.
Gerbing Core Heat 12 Power System:
- Genuine CORDURA 500 denier outer shell with rip-stop material in all impact areas
- AQUATEX breathable waterproof G-Liner membrane in outer shell with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Removable insulated liner with seven Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), sleeves (2) and back (2).
- Knox CE approved armor at the elbows, shoulders, and CE Level 1 back protector
- Exhaust vents at the rear provide indirect venting
- Telescoping Lycra comfort cuffs with thumb holes
- Reflective panels at chest, collar, shoulders, cuffs, and back
- YKK zippers for jacket / pants connection
- Pre-wired glove connections at end of sleeves
- Includes battery harness and fuse set
The Core Heat 12 thermovelocity system is powered by a simple connection to your vehicle's DC power system. Core Heat 12 technology connects to your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane to keep you warm at the temperature of speed.Gerbing Microwire Heating:
The Microwire system is the most durable and efficient thermo-technology platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.Gerbing 12V Products Include:
Includes battery harness and fuses, essentially everything you need to power your Gerbing Core Heat 12 product. We recommend a Gerbing Temperature Controller for maximum comfort.
How to measure for Gerbing Jackets and Vests properly:
The measuring process is very important and will help make sure you order the correct size. The tape measure should fit snugly against the body. Remember, any Gerbing liner is meant to be worn under outerwear clothing.
- Chest - Measure around the fullest area of the chest, holding tape firm and level. Hold arms out, place tape, drop arms and record measurement.
- Waist - Measure loosely at your natural waistline, typically above your beltline and closer to your bellybutton.
- Hips - Measure around the fullest part of seat while standing and while sitting. Record the higher number.
- Outseam - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the ankle, remember pants and pant liners will lose some length when in the sitting or riding position.
- Sleeve Length - Measure from the top of the shoulder bone to the bottom of the wrist bone. Measure both arms as one arm may be longer than the other.
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.