Exped Down Socks
The cozy Down Socks are warm, down-filled socks for cold nights. They provide added warmth in a sleeping bag or keep feet toasty and comfortable after a long days hike. They are extremely lightweight and can be packed extremely small.
The seven individually down filled H-chambers are divided by horizontal and vertical baffles, which prevent cold spots. The specially designed toe box ensures that the down optimally protects this cold-sensitive part of the foot. An internal elastic heel strap as well as the elastic strap on the hem ensure a snug fit on the foot.
The soft outer material is PFC-free and only RDS certified down is used for the filling.
Luxurious foot warmers for toasty feet
- 7 individually down filled H-chambers
- Extremely lightweight and packable
- Elastic heel strap ensures a good fit
- Main material: 30 D nylon, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, PFC free
- Fill: Min. 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN-Standard) duck down, RDS certified, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Climate neutral product: Exped measures and fully offsets all global warming gases (CO2 equivalents) from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): RDS is the strictest standard for animal welfare in the production of down. Exped uses 100% certified down in all down products.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. Exped does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Main material
- 30 D nylon
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- PFC free
- Min. 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN-Standard) duck down
- RDS certified
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Weight: S: 115 g, M: 119 g, L: 129 g
- Feet length: S: 25.5 cm, M: 27.5 cm, L: 29.5 cm
- Shoesize: S: 37 - 39, M: 40 - 42, L: 43 - 45
- Color Inside: Navy: Navy, Charcoal: Charcoal, Burgundy: Burgundy, Lagoon: Lagoon
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.