Extreme Balaclava w/Hot Rox\xBB: Technologically advanced high-performance cold weather mask combats the damaging effects of cold air, controls moisture to keep your face dry, and keeps you warm.
- One Size
- 2-piece, 320g fleece design envelopes the face, neck and head
- Built-in heat exchanger provides warm air for inhalation in extreme conditions
- Form-fitting design prevents eyewear from fogging
- Adjustable mask with hook and loop attachments
- Removable face mask
- Patented design
Ergodyne has been making tough work gear since 1983. They are committed to serving the safety of workers worldwide. Ergodyne has hundreds of global patents and trademarks and is always on the search for improving on their already stellar reputation. Ergodyne's first safety product was aimed at preventing the number one worker's compensation claim: a back support that was designed to remind the wearer of the proper lifting technique. Where did the unique Ergodyne name come from? The Greek root meaning work (ergo) and unit of force (dyne). Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that make your workplace a better place to work with their line of jobsite-tested equipment.
- Nice fit, good material, worth the money spent.
- The hot rox leaves my face sweaty, an my nose becomes irrated with it on.