Ergodyne N-Ferno Classic Trapper Hat
N-Ferno® 6802 Classic Trapper™ Hat
Classic Trapper Hat: Old school style meets tenacious warmth.
- Trimmed with faux fur and a thick, quilted satin crown lining, these hats are a snug barrier against wind and cold
- Durable, wind and water-resistant nylon shell to keep you warm and dry
- 60 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation from 3M
- Quilted satin crown lining with PU backing
- YKK® buckle with strap
- Button flaps with side holes for hearing
Ergodyne has been making tough work gear since 1983. They are committed to serving the safety of workers worldwide. Ergodyne has hundreds of global patents and trademarks and is always on the search for improving on their already stellar reputation. Ergodyne's first safety product was aimed at preventing the number one worker's compensation claim: a back support that was designed to remind the wearer of the proper lifting technique. Where did the unique Ergodyne name come from? The Greek root meaning work (ergo) and unit of force (dyne). Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that make your workplace a better place to work with their line of jobsite-tested equipment.