Ergodyne Trex 6304 Ice Traction Device Features
- 12 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs for tenacious grip and stability
- Stretchable rubber construction
- Contoured // "step in" 3D design that easily wraps boots and shoes for a superior fit
- Flexible to -40\xC1F (-40\xC1C)
- Replacement studs sold separately (TREX\xAC 6301)
- Road Construction
Ergodyne has been making tough work gear since 1983. They are committed to serving the safety of workers worldwide. Ergodyne has hundreds of global patents and trademarks and is always on the search for improving on their already stellar reputation. Ergodyne's first safety product was aimed at preventing the number one worker's compensation claim: a back support that was designed to remind the wearer of the proper lifting technique. Where did the unique Ergodyne name come from? The Greek root meaning work (ergo) and unit of force (dyne). Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that make your workplace a better place to work with their line of jobsite-tested equipment.
I HIGHLY recommend these.