Performance One-Piece Ice Traction Device: delivers tenacious grip and stability on ice and snow in contoured 3D design.Ergodyne Trex 6304 Ice Traction Device Features
- 12 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs for tenacious grip and stability
- Stretchable rubber construction
- Contoured // "step in" 3D design that easily wraps boots and shoes for a superior fit
- Flexible to -40\xC1F (-40\xC1C)
- Replacement studs sold separately (TREX\xAC 6301)
- Road Construction
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace\xAC. What started 27 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over.
The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex\xAC Hand Protection, ProFlex\xAC Knee Pads, ProFlex\xAC Supports, Trex\xBB Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its\xAC Cooling Products, N-Ferno\xBB Warming Products, GloWear\xAC Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids\xAC Lanyards, Arsenal\xAC Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear\xBB.