Ergodyne N-Ferno 6980 Winter Hand Warmer Muff - Single
The N-Ferno 6980 Winter Hand Warmer Muff is worn around the waist to provide instant warming relief when working in the elements, particularly extreme temperature conditions where fine hand dexterity work prevents use of warm gloves.
This thermal hand warmer's windproof and water-resistant nylon shell is combined with a soft polyester fleece lining for warm, cozy protection from the elements (with or without gloves). Neoprene cuffs make it easy to insert and remove hands while also keeping cold air out. The angled design of the muff makes for a natural, comfortable fit while using.
The adjustable quick-release waistband provides a customized fit with or without bulky winter gear. When not needed, the hand muff can be loosened and spun to the back of the body.
Inside the hand muff are two interior pockets designed to fit hand warming packets for added warmth. There is also a front zippered compartment for storing small gear or personal items, a nametag label and a d-ring attachment point for linking glove clips, keys and other small tetherable gear.
Ideal for those in construction, transportation, warehousing or at-heights work such as telecommunications, oil and gas, power generation and more. Also works great for recreational weekend activities.
- Durable Nylon Shell - Windproof and water-resistant
- Warm Lining - 100% polyester fleece
- Neoprene Cuffs - Keep heat in and cold out
- Angled Muff Design - Increases functionality and makes for a natural, comfortable fit
- Quick-Release Waistband - Adjusts to fit with or without bulky winter gear
- Swivel Mechanism - Enables wearer to loosen and spin muff to backside when not in use
- Warming Pack Pockets - Two interior pockets for hand warming packets
- Front Zippered Compartment - Storage for personal items or small gear (cell phone, screwdriver, nails, pens, etc.)
- Nametag Label - For personalization
- D-Ring Attachment - For linking glove clips and other small tetherable gear
- Machine Washable
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Related Items Ergodyne Work Gear
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Cooling Products
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Extreme Balaclava w/Hot Rox
- Ergodyne Trex 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6315 Strap-On Heel Ice Traction Device
- Ergodyne Trex 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats - Full Coverage
- Trex Replacement Ice Cleats 8pc
- Proflex 650 Neoprene Elbow Sleeve
- Ergodyne ProFlex Mesh Back Supports
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6435 Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Fleece Balaclava
- Ergodyne Trex 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6300TC One Piece Slip-on Ice Cleats - Tungsten Carbide
- Ergodyne Trex 6301TC Replacement Spikes - Orange
- Ergodyne Trex 6325 Slip-On Spikeless Traction Devices
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Classic Trapper Hat
- Ergodyne N-Ferno FR Knit Cap
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Winter Liner Balaclava Cool Series With Spandex Top
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6815 Winter Liner Cool Series Stretch Cap Tube Full Face FR Treated
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 2-Layer Economy Winter Liner
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 3-Layer Sherpa Fleece Winter Liner
- View More ...