Ergodyne N-Ferno 6892 FR Winter Hard Hat Liner - 3-layer, Shoulder Length - Black
The N-Ferno 6892 FR Winter Hard Hat Liner - 3-layer, Modacrylic/Cotton has 3 layers of insulation for extreme warmth. The outer shell and lining are made with a flame-resistant modacrylic/cotton fleece blend with a mid-layer of 3M FR Thinsulate. This lightweight thermal liner is shoulder-length to keep head, ears and neck covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky.
The fire-resistant outer shell and lining are made of 60% modacrylic cotton and 40% cotton twill blend to stand up to tough environments and meets requirements of performance specification ASTM F1506; classified CAT2 according to NFPA 70E. Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 27 cal/cm2. A mid-layer of 3M FR Thinsulate provides maximum warmth and protection in extremely cold environments.
There are four hook & loop straps on the exterior of the liner designed to securely attach to the interior of a hard hat for versatile protection in extreme work environments. This hard hat winter liner has an elastic strip in the forehead area to keep the liner snug against the face to trap body heat in and keep cold out. Small pockets by the ears are designed to hold regular-sized hand warmers (sold separately) to keep ears warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures.
The N-Ferno FR hard hat liner is great cold weather work gear for people who spend extended periods of time in cold environments and need to wear head protection such as construction, freight, drilling or mining, delivery service, landscaping, and warehousing. Also great for recreational use like skiing, snowboarding, sledding or other winter activities that may need a helmet.
- 3-layer Thermal Liner: Shoulder length design keeps head, ears and neck warm and covered (ATPV rating of 27 cal/cm2)
- Flame-resistant Outer Shell: Modacrylic cotton-blend twill
- Flame-resistant Mid-layer: 3M FR Thinsulate for maximum warmth and protection in extremely cold environments
- Flame-resistant Lining: Modacrylic cotton-blend fleece
- Tested & Approved: Meets requirements of performance specification ASTM F1506; classified CAT2 according to NFPA 70E. Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 27 cal/cm2
- Lightweight: Fits comfortably under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
- Elastic Fit: Elastic gather at forehead closes the gap between liner and forehead to keep the heat in and cold out
- Hook And Loop Straps: 4 evenly spaced straps included on the outside of the liner to attach to hard hat or helmet suspension
- Optional Facemask: N-Ferno 6870, 6872 or 6874 mouthpieces (sold separately or purchased as a kit) can also be attached for extra face coverage
- Optional Warming Packs: Pockets by ears to hold hand warmers (sold separately)
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Bears hibernate and sleep through winter's worst and while you may be burly, you aren't Yogi. Bite winter back with our line of N-Ferno liners, balaclavas, and hats. Soft, hi-tech fabrics create a toasty, head-hugging oasis of smile-inducing comfort as you put hypothermia on ice.
Related Items Ergodyne Work Gear
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Cooling Products
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Extreme Balaclava w/Hot Rox
- Ergodyne Trex 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6315 Strap-On Heel Ice Traction Device
- Ergodyne Trex 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats - Full Coverage
- Trex Replacement Ice Cleats 8pc
- Proflex 650 Neoprene Elbow Sleeve
- Ergodyne ProFlex Mesh Back Supports
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6435 Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Fleece Balaclava
- Ergodyne Trex 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6300TC One Piece Slip-on Ice Cleats - Tungsten Carbide
- Ergodyne Trex 6301TC Replacement Spikes - Orange
- Ergodyne Trex 6325 Slip-On Spikeless Traction Devices
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Classic Trapper Hat
- Ergodyne N-Ferno FR Knit Cap
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Winter Liner Balaclava Cool Series With Spandex Top
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6815 Winter Liner Cool Series Stretch Cap Tube Full Face FR Treated
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 2-Layer Economy Winter Liner
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 3-Layer Sherpa Fleece Winter Liner
- View More ...