Ergodyne N-Ferno 6876 FR Winter Hard Hat Liner with FR Mouthpiece Kit (2-Layer) - Black
The N-Ferno 6876 2-Layer FR Winter Hard Hat Liner w/ Mouthpiece Kit includes a winter hard hat liner with 2 layers of insulation and FR technology to meet ASTM F1506 and also a thermal mouthpiece attachment for full-face coverage. The lightweight thermal liner is shoulder-length to keep head, ears and neck covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky.
Both the N-Ferno 6882 FR Hard Hat Thermal Liner and N-Ferno 6872 FR Thermal Mouthpiece have a fire-resistant outer shell and lining made of 60% modacrylic cotton and 40% cotton twill blend to stand up to tough environments and meets requirements of performance specification ASTM F1506; classified CAT2 according to NFPA 70E. Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 20 cal/cm2.
Hard Hat Liner:
There are 4 hook & loop straps on the exterior of the liner designed to securely attach to the interior of a hard hat for versatile protection in extreme work environments. This hard hat winter liner contains pockets by the ears designed to hold regular-sized hand warmers (sold separately) to keep ears warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures. With more than 50% of body heat lost through the top of the head, we designed our hard hat liners for cold weather with an elastic strip in the forehead area to keep the liner snug against the face to trap body heat in and keep cold out.
The detachable face mask design allows you to let in air or remove for speaking when needed. The hook and loop closures on the mouthpiece have a secure and adjustable fit to prevent the mask from moving around in any task. The hard-shell design prevents the mask from being sucked into the mouth for plenty of breathing space and protection from the cold air.
Great cold weather work gear for people who spend extended periods of time in cold environments and need to wear head protection such as construction, freight, drilling or mining, delivery service, landscaping, and warehousing. Also great for recreational use like skiing, snowboarding, sledding or other winter activities that may need a helmet.
- Kit Includes: N-Ferno 6882 Modacrylic/Cotton FR Winter Hard Hat Liner and N-Ferno 6872 Thermal Modacrylic/Cotton FR Mouthpiece
- 2-layer Liner + Mouthpiece: 60% Modacrylic / 40% cotton twill blend FR outer shell and liner
- Flame-resistant: Meets requirements of performance specification ASTM F1506; classified CAT2 according to NFPA 70E. Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 20 cal/cm2
- Lightweight: Fits comfortably under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
- Shoulder Length Design: Keeps head, ears and neck warm and covered
- Elastic Fit: Elastic gather at forehead closes the gap between liner and forehead to keep the heat in and cold out
- Hook And Loop Straps: 4 evenly spaced straps included on the outside of the liner to attach to hard hat or helmet suspension
- Optional Warming Packs: Pockets by ears to hold hand warmers (sold separately)
- Machine Washable
- One Size Fits Most
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Bears hibernate and sleep through winter's worst and while you may be burly, you aren't Yogi. Bite winter back with our line of N-Ferno liners, balaclavas, and hats. Soft, hi-tech fabrics create a toasty, head-hugging oasis of smile-inducing comfort as you put hypothermia on ice.