Ergodyne N-Ferno 6847 FR Balaclava Face Mask with Dual Compliant, NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112
The N-Ferno 6847 FR Balaclava Face Mask is dual compliant and meets two flame-resistant standards - NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This winter face mask blocks all the elements: earth, wind, fire, and water.
Designed with Polartec FR Power Grid fleece, which is a grid-construction knit that minimizes fabric mass and maximizes fabric performance for increased warmth and lighter weight. The interior is hydrophilic to absorb sweat and transfer it outside, while the exterior disperses moisture for more efficient evaporation. The grid design also creates open air channels for improved breathability.
This double-standard fabric is tested and certified to meet both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for flame-resistant clothing. Also has an ARC rating of CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV.
This thermal balaclava works as a ski face mask or a staple on the job to keep you warm and dry so you can focus on the task at hand. Can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. The moisture-wicking and breathable fabric makes it the perfect FR face mask for winter work where FR clothing is required.
- Fire-resistant: Designed to be worn where ARC flash and flash fires situations can occur
- Dual Compliant: Meets requirements of both NFPA 70E per ASTM F1506 and NFPA 2112
- Arc Rated: CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV
- Hinged Design: For versatile wear from neck gaiter to ski mask
- Breathable Warmth: Utilizes Polartec FR Power Grid fleece fabric for enhanced thermal capabilities while remaining lightweight and breathable
- Moisture-wicking: Superior technology keeps wearers dry and comfortable
- Soft Comfort: Smooth exterior, soft brushed interior for comfort
- Form-fitting Design: 3-panel design for added comfort and better fit
- Available Colors: Available in navy or black
- Machine Washable
- One Size Fits Most
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Bears hibernate and sleep through winter's worst and while you may be burly, you aren't Yogi. Bite winter back with our line of N-Ferno liners, balaclavas, and hats. Soft, hi-tech fabrics create a toasty, head-hugging oasis of smile-inducing comfort as you put hypothermia on ice.