Ergodyne N-Ferno 6844 Balaclava Face Mask with Dual-Layer - Black
The N-Ferno 6844 Balaclava Face Mask - Dual-Layer provides form-fitting comfort and multi-functional protection from extreme weather conditions such as the cold, wind and snow.
This balaclava works as a ski mask or a staple on the job to keep you warm and dry so you can focus on the task at hand. A double layer of fabric covers the nose and mouth so you can pull the nylon, spandex outer layer down below your chin to reveal the soft, breathable, mesh bottom layer. This is also convenient for preventing your safety glasses or sunglasses from fogging up.
Cover all but your eyes (since you'll probably need those) or wear as an open face mask or neck gaiter. This multipurpose balaclava can be worn comfortably under your hard hat or ski helmet. Designed with lightweight, quick-drying and high stretch material to offer maximum protection against the elements in harsh conditions.
One size fits most, this is the perfect winter face mask for those working in construction, freight, mining, oil & gas, warehousing, refrigeration and more. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, skiing, climbing, running, cycling, skating or other outdoor sports.
- Stretchable Material: Nylon/spandex blend is flexible to fit most head sizes
- Multi-layers: Soft, breathable mesh inner layer and a 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex outer layer
- Multi-climate: Wear both face layers in cold climates or just the mesh when warmer
- Multi-functional: Wear as ski mask, neck gaiter or full-face mask
- Comfortable & Non-bulky: Lightweight fabric fits comfortably under a hard hat or helmet
- Long Length: Full thermal head and neck coverage, easily tucks into jackets
- Machine Washable
- One Size Fits Most
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Bears hibernate and sleep through winter's worst and while you may be burly, you aren't Yogi. Bite winter back with our line of N-Ferno liners, balaclavas, and hats. Soft, hi-tech fabrics create a toasty, head-hugging oasis of smile-inducing comfort as you put hypothermia on ice.
Related Items Ergodyne Work Gear
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Cooling Products
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Extreme Balaclava w/Hot Rox
- Ergodyne Trex 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6315 Strap-On Heel Ice Traction Device
- Ergodyne Trex 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats - Full Coverage
- Trex Replacement Ice Cleats 8pc
- Proflex 650 Neoprene Elbow Sleeve
- Ergodyne ProFlex Mesh Back Supports
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6435 Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Fleece Balaclava
- Ergodyne Trex 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6300TC One Piece Slip-on Ice Cleats - Tungsten Carbide
- Ergodyne Trex 6301TC Replacement Spikes - Orange
- Ergodyne Trex 6325 Slip-On Spikeless Traction Devices
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Classic Trapper Hat
- Ergodyne N-Ferno FR Knit Cap
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Winter Liner Balaclava Cool Series With Spandex Top
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6815 Winter Liner Cool Series Stretch Cap Tube Full Face FR Treated
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 2-Layer Economy Winter Liner
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 3-Layer Sherpa Fleece Winter Liner
- View More ...