Ergodyne N-Ferno 6472 300D Oxford Shell Insulated Bib Overalls
The N-Ferno 6472 Insulated Bib Overalls are designed to be worn over work pants for warmth and durability in cold environments. The 300D polyester oxford with breathable water-repellent coating protects from the elements, while the 100g thermal insulation and quilted lining keeps workers comfortably warm. These black winter work bibs hide dirt and feature reinforced knee patches for long-lasting wear.
A heavy-duty front zipper closure, comfortable elastic-stretch sides and full-length zippered pant legs make for easy on/off without removing boots. Adjustable non-slip elastic straps allow workers to get the perfect fit. For convenient storage, these work bibs have 1 chest pocket and 2 side pockets. Reflective accents keep workers safe and seen.
These insulated bib overalls are ideal for those who work in cold environments where hi-vis is not required, including refrigeration, transportation, airlines or agriculture. They're also great for outdoor recreational activities such as snowmobiling or hiking.
- Durable - 300D polyester oxford with breathable water-repellent coating, reinforced knee patches and dirt-hiding black panels for dry comfort and long-lasting wear
- Comfortable Warmth - 100g thermal insulation and quilted lining for warmth in cold conditions
- Easy On & Off - Heavy-duty front zipper closure, elastic sides and full-length pant leg zippers for easy on/off without removing boots
- Adjustable - Non-slip elastic straps easily adjust for the perfect fit
- Pockets - 1 chest, 2 side
- Reflective Accents - For enhanced low-light visibility
- Machine Washable
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Related Items Ergodyne Work Gear
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Cooling Products
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Extreme Balaclava w/Hot Rox
- Ergodyne Trex 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6315 Strap-On Heel Ice Traction Device
- Ergodyne Trex 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats - Full Coverage
- Trex Replacement Ice Cleats 8pc
- Proflex 650 Neoprene Elbow Sleeve
- Ergodyne ProFlex Mesh Back Supports
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6435 Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Fleece Balaclava
- Ergodyne Trex 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6300TC One Piece Slip-on Ice Cleats - Tungsten Carbide
- Ergodyne Trex 6301TC Replacement Spikes - Orange
- Ergodyne Trex 6325 Slip-On Spikeless Traction Devices
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Classic Trapper Hat
- Ergodyne N-Ferno FR Knit Cap
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Winter Liner Balaclava Cool Series With Spandex Top
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6815 Winter Liner Cool Series Stretch Cap Tube Full Face FR Treated
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 2-Layer Economy Winter Liner
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 3-Layer Sherpa Fleece Winter Liner
- View More ...