Ergodyne N-Ferno 6468 Heavy-Duty Duck Canvas Sherpa Lined Water Resistant Work Jacket
The N-Ferno 6468 Heavy-Duty Duck Canvas Work Jacket is a rugged midweight jacket for warmth in cool conditions. The cotton duck canvas features a wind- and water-resistant DWR finish for long-lasting durability and dry all-day wear. The body and hood are lined with warm and comfortable sherpa, while the flexible gusseted sleeves feature 40gm quilted insulation for warmth without compromised mobility.
For a snug and custom fit that keeps cold air out, this canvas work jacket features rib knit cuffs, an elastic bungee waist, drawstring hood and a long tail that won't ride up. Built for the job, the hood is large enough to be pulled up over hard hats. A zippered closure with snap buttons makes for easy on and off.
Pockets & Accessories
This sherpa-lined canvas jacket features 6 pockets for convenient storage. On the exterior is a zippered cell phone chest pocket (fits larger smartphones), an open chest pocket with pen slot and 2 lower front pockets. There are 2 interior pockets-1 with a hook & loop closure and 1 with a zipper for added security. The bottom right of the jacket also features a D-ring for clipping keys, glove clips or other small accessories. An Ergodyne logo is badged onto the left sleeve, leaving the front pocket blank for logo customization.
This canvas work jacket is ideal for anyone working in cool conditions, including construction, transportation, warehousing and more. It's also great for casual everyday wear.
- Durable - Rugged duck canvas with reinforced shoulders for long-lasting wear
- Weather-Resistant - Wind- and water-resistant DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Midweight Warmth - Comfortable sherpa lining with 40g quilted sleeves for warmth in cool conditions
- Full Range of Motion - Flexible gusseted sleeves allow arms to move freely
- Adjustable - Rib knit cuffs, elastic bungee waist, drawstring hood and long tail make for a custom fit that keeps cold out
- Large Hood - Fits over hard hats
- Easy On & Off - Secure zipper closure with snap buttons
- Pockets - 1 exterior zippered cell phone chest pocket, 1 exterior open chest pocket with pen slot, 2 exterior lower front, 2 interior (1 hook & loop, 1 zippered for added security)
- D-Ring - For convenient access to keys, glove clips, etc.
- Machine Washable
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.
Related Items Ergodyne Work Gear
- Ergodyne Chill-Its Cooling Products
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Extreme Balaclava w/Hot Rox
- Ergodyne Trex 6310 Adjustable Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6315 Strap-On Heel Ice Traction Device
- Ergodyne Trex 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats - Full Coverage
- Trex Replacement Ice Cleats 8pc
- Proflex 650 Neoprene Elbow Sleeve
- Ergodyne ProFlex Mesh Back Supports
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6435 Thermal Base Layer Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Fleece Balaclava
- Ergodyne Trex 6300 Slip-On Ice Cleats
- Ergodyne Trex 6300TC One Piece Slip-on Ice Cleats - Tungsten Carbide
- Ergodyne Trex 6301TC Replacement Spikes - Orange
- Ergodyne Trex 6325 Slip-On Spikeless Traction Devices
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Classic Trapper Hat
- Ergodyne N-Ferno FR Knit Cap
- Ergodyne N-Ferno Winter Liner Balaclava Cool Series With Spandex Top
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6815 Winter Liner Cool Series Stretch Cap Tube Full Face FR Treated
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 2-Layer Economy Winter Liner
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 3-Layer Sherpa Fleece Winter Liner
- View More ...