Comfort Wear 7V Battery Super Heated Jacket
You can declare war on bad weather with this heated jacket. This jacket unites several functions in one: The jacket is made of a soft-shell material and thus, is wind and rain repellent, dries fast and is breathable. This means that no water can penetrate from the outside, wind is kept out and perspiration can easily be released from the jacket. With the first in the world heated hood, you're guaranteed to stay warm!
Included with the jacket are a 12v charging kit that allows you to operate the jacket or charge the battery with any 12v power outlet, extending your battery's life for when you are away from the power source. To get this dual functionality with other companies, you have to purchase two heated jackets. The double LED control button offers you the ability to operate heating zones of the hood and the jacket independently of each other so if you are wearing a helmet you can shut off the hood to conserve battery life.
We do carry a spare battery for the Winter 2016 jacket style. If you are unsure if you have this model, contact us and we can tell you if the spare battery is compatible with your jacket.
- Water & Wind Blocking fabric keeps the melted snow and bitter cold from your skin.
- Zippered Battery Pocket built inside jacket for easy access and so that you never lose your battery.
- Perimeter heating elements using far infrared carbon fiber heating technology for full coverage including the hood.
Lightweight, Long-lasting Batteries:
- Receive hours (depending on temperature setting) of battery use on one charge.
- Includes one lightweight high capacity Lithium Polymer battery, 1 universal adapter/charger
- Battery is rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Push button LED controller makes it easy to activate the heat.
- 3 temperature settings: Low, Medium, High.
Pushbutton Controller Operation:
- To turn on, push and hold the LED button for 3 seconds or until the light comes on. The jacket is On at High setting. To turn off, push and hold the LED button for 3 seconds or until the light turns off.
- Press the LED button to repeat cycle (H/M/L)
- Mode 1 Red LED indicates HIGH temperature setting
- Mode 2 White LED indicates MEDIUM temperature setting
- Mode 3 Blue LED indicates LOW temperature setting
Using a tape measuring tape, measure around the palm of your hand, excluding your thumb, at the widest point.
- Medium: Chest 46", Sleeve 36", Waist 44"
- Large: Chest 50", Sleeve 36.75", Waist 48"
- XX-Large: Chest 58", Sleeve 38.25", Waist 56"
- XXX-Large: Chest 62", Sleeve 39", Waist 60"
How to Measure:
- Chest - with tape measure right below the armpits, measure the circumference around the chest.
- Waist - measure the circumference around your natural waistline.
- Sleeve - measure the distance from the shoulder to the wrist.
Tags: heated, jacket, rechargeable.
Comfortwear International Inc., established since 1995, is a global export company in America that specializes in Functional Apparel. Comfortwear has been developing heated textile products for many years. Our headquarters, located in Chesapeake, Virginia, coordinates sales activities, develops and produces material, heaters and other key materials.
Designing and developing a lot of new items every season, we supply various products with excellent quality, stable delivery and competitive prices. We have been gaining very successful reputation from the worldwide market.
Our heating clothing is made of functional fabrics and employes carbon fiber or metal wires/robbins heaters and with Lithium Ion batteries, that gerenates and keeps heat efficiently and effectively. Wearing our heating clothing in cold winter makes you feel warm, comfortable and convenient. Our fashionable designs makes you feel comfortable in harsh weather. We are proud to say that Comfortwear is a great choice for comfortable, functional, fashions for the everyday person.