Camp G Comp Warm Winter Gloves
G COMP WARM.
Building on the popularity of the G Comp Wind, the G Comp Warm adds extra protection with the special Warmit'N - a lightweight overmitt with a ripstop nylon shell and PrimaLoft 60 g/m2 insulation for a high level of defense from the wind and cold. The Warmit'N stows away in a sleeve on the wrist when not in use. Simply pull it out and over (the palm remains exposed for grip and dexterity) when the fingers need more protection. The addition of the Warmit'N gives a level of versatility that other gloves simply cannot achieve. The base glove is designed to provide the right level of protection without overheating during aerobic use. Grip'R pads on the palm assist with grip, dexterity and fine motor control, and reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure strength and durability.
NOTE. Help ensure the longevity of the Warmit'N by always removing it when working with bindings and skins.
- Soft, dexterous, breathable gloves designed for cold-weather aerobic activities
- The special PrimaLoft 60 g/m2 insulated Warmit'N hides in a pocket on the wrist ready to be pulled out for extra protection from the wind and cold
- Grip'R pads on the palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure strength and durability
- Soft terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Touchscreen Compatible, Wrist Leash, Grip'R, Hanging Loop, Sweat Cloth, Primaloft
- Thermal Insulation: 2
- Sizes: XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL-3XL
- Weight: 105 g, 3.7 oz (Large)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.