Camp Summit'N Winter Gloves
The Summit'N was designed to deliver maximum protection from extreme cold and severe weather in the mountains thanks to PrimaLoft Gold 500 g/m2 on the main body and PrimaLoft Gold 200 g/m2 on the palm and the DRYZONE membrane that lines the entire glove for extra protection from moisture and wind. The palms are reinforced with goatskin inserts for good grip and durability. The simple and secure Open-Close system on the cuff maximizes thermal insulation by creating a solid seal against the jacket and can be easily closed or opened even while wearing gloves.
- Technical mittens designed to deliver maximum protection from extreme cold and severe weather in the mountains
- Simple and secure Open-Close system maximizes thermal insulation and allows the mittens to be easily closed and opened at the wrist even while wearing the gloves
- DRYZONE waterproof and breathable membrane for protection from moisture and wind
- 3D pre-shaped construction for a precise fit
- Soft and supple goatskin palms are grippy and durable
- PrimaLoft Gold 500 g/m2 on the main body and PrimaLoft Gold 200 g/m2 on the palm for a high level of insulation even in wet conditions
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Wrist Leash, Sweat Cloth, Primaloft
- Thermal Insulation: 4
- Sizes: S-M-L
- Weight: 220 g, 7.8 oz (Large)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.