Black Diamond Stinger Crampon
Our lightweight, stainless steel monopoint crampon for serious ice and mixed climbing, the Stinger features an asymmetrical design and an easily replaceable frontpoint.
Designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is our lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair : 960 g (2 lb 1 oz)
- Size : One size fits 36-46. 46+ will require our long center bar
- Materials : Stainless steel
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.
Related Items Black Diamond Equipment
- Black Diamond Fitzroy 2-3 Person Tent - Yellow
- Black Diamond Absolute Mitts - Black
- Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Poles
- Black Diamond Bullet 16 Backpack
- Black Diamond Contact Strap Crampons
- Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons
- Black Diamond Eldorado Tent Vestibule
- Black Diamond Guide Gloves
- Black Diamond Legend Gloves
- Black Diamond Neve Strap Crampons
- Black Diamond Patrol Gloves
- Black Diamond Sabretooth Clip Crampons
- Black Diamond Sabretooth Pro Crampons
- Black Diamond Serac Strap Crampons
- Black Diamond Snaggletooth Pro Crampon
- Black Diamond Solano Heated Gloves Battery Set
- Black Diamond Solano Heated Gloves Car Charger
- Black Diamond Solano Heated Mittens
- Black Diamond Stinger Crampon
- Black Diamond Super Light Mitts
- View More ...