The Guide gloves are our warmest professional-grade ski gloves and offer the optimal balance of dexterity, durability and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days.
Our warmest ski gloves, the Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Weight Per Pair : 312 g (11 oz)
- Temperature Range : -29/-12 °C (-20/10 °F)
- Size : XS-XXL
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.
- Look like they would be perfect for Alaska's cold weather. Waterproof, leather, well insulated.
- Don't know when to expect the gloves to arrive. The wrong pair of gloves that I returned seemed small even though they were
- listed as XL.