Black Diamond Creek 50 Backpack
A cavernous top-loader ideal for gear-intensive cragging sessions, the Creek 50 is inspired by our haul bags and built with easy access and unparalleled durability in mind.
Whether packing for a gear-intensive day at the Creek or a redpoint session in the Red, The Black Diamond Creek 50 features gaping top-loader capabilities, eliminating the need for push-and-shove gear packing. With ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric protecting your equipment from the elements and a thermoformed backpanel safeguarding your bod, the Creek's haul bag-style bottom, full-length side zip and rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder round it out as a crag pack to rule all crag packs.
- Ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and removable dual-density hipbelt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure and full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
- Volume: [S/M] 48 L (2,929 cu in) [M/L] 50 L (3,051 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 2 kg (4 lb 7 oz)
- Materials: 1200d polyester with TPU coating
- Color: Black
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.