Volt Heat 3V All Day Heated Socks - Black
Included with the socks are two VB350RC 5000mAh batteries. This kit will provide 8 hours(VB350RC) and 3 hours(VB320RC) for a combined total of 11 hours of heat on the highest setting and over 20+ hours on the lowest setting.
Keep your feet warm and comfy with our extra thin heated sock liners that provide all day heat on a single charge. Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit. Includes two small rechargeable VB320RC lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote plus two VB350RC 5000mAh batteries. The wireless remote can be paired with both VB320RC and VB350RC batteries. Each VB320RC 2000mAh battery weighs just around 2 ounces and discreetly tucks into a small storage pocket with hook and loop closure on the side of each sock. The battery comes with a built-in microprocessor controller with 3 power level settings. On the highest setting, the socks will provide over 3 hours of soothing warmth to the bottom of the foot.
Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Approximate battery run times for VB320RC /3.7V 2000MAH batteries (Included):
- High = 3+ hours
- Medium = 5 hours
- Low = 8 hours
Approximate battery run times for VB50RC /3.7V 5000MAH batteries (Included):
- High = 8+ hours
- Medium = 12 hours
- Low = 16 hours
- Provides over 20+ hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Multiple power level settings allowing you to select your desired heat output
- Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
- Nylon cinch cord at the top of the sock to help keep a secure fit while you are active
- Includes two powerful 3.7v 5000mAh batteries, two powerful 3.7v 2000mAh flat rechargeable lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote controller
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the "power" button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.