The Gerbing 12V heated sock liners are our #1 selling heated socks for motorcycle riders. Powered by Gerbing's patented microwire heating elements, these comfortable heat sock liners are designed to connect directly into Gerbing pant liners or powered directly by your motorcycle battery. These heated socks are guaranteed to provide powerful warmth and comfort while riding.
Features & Benefits:
- Heats both the top and bottom of your foot
- Connects to your motorcycle’s electrical power
- Microwire heating elements deliver evenly distributed heat
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Moisture-wicking Fabric
- Special long cut pulls over your calf to fit any boot or shoe
- Hand-washable anti-bacterial-treated material
Gerbing 12V Sock Power Options:
- 1) Plugged directly into our heated pant liners
- 2) Powered by Battery Harness, Y-Harness, and Temperature Controller (sold separately)
- 3) Powered by Gerbing Hybrid Battery Packs G1219U-BAT-859-001-00002 sold separately
Gerbing 12V Socks Technical Specifications:
- Battery Harness, Y-Harness & temperature controller required for stand-alone operation (sold separately)
- Microwire® heating throughout the sock
- Material: Stretch Lycra
- Max Heat: 135° F @ 12W Each
- Power: 12V DC 1.0 Amp Each
Gerbing 12V Power System:
Using our advanced interconnect system, Gerbing 12V garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, or airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature.
About Gerbing Microwire: The patented Gerbing Microwire system is the most durable and efficient heating platform ever developed. Products incorporating Microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a proprietary waterproof coating. Gerbing Microwire technology will provide even heating for ultimate comfort.
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.
Liners are a better option so as not to have to remove it when you get somewhere to walk around.
- I wish these were taller over the calf socks. They are but come up a little short (two more inches is needed.
- I think the Gerbing pant leg should plug from the inside not the outside of the pant so the plug doesn't have to be routed under the pant cuff to meet the sock.