Under Armour Women's ColdGear Sprint Hybrid Hooded Jacket
Women's ColdGear Sprint Hybrid Hooded Jacket.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Lightweight fleece with a soft, warm, brushed inner layer & diamond quilted textured outer
- 80g PrimaLoft Black insulation in front body is lightweight, water-resistant, breathable & can be compressed without losing warmth
- Smooth, ripstop woven panels for added durability & protection
- Generous 3-piece hood with drawcord adjust
- Secure, zip hand pockets
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour's mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.