Under Armour Women's Armour Storm Infrared Pant
Women's Armour Storm Infrared Pant.
- Sideline or travel jacket and pant for coaches and players lined with ColdGear Infrared
- ColdGear Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Waterproof UA Storm technology repels rain and snow for all-weather wear
- Woven on the outside with a brushed fleece panel on the inside to keep you warm
- Built-in ColdGear cuffs cover your hands for extra warmth and protection
- 100% Polyester
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour's mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.