Under Armour Men's Armour Down Hooded Jacket
Men's Armour Down Hooded Jacket.
This is our go-to insulated down jacket with hood for winter. It's crazy-warm, light, and still lets you move like an athlete.
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- All-over 600-fill power Allied duck down insulation provides extreme warmth & is ethically sourced & traceable via hangtag
- Lightweight woven fabric delivers superior comfort & durability
- Generous, 3-piece hood with bungee adjust & extended, bonded brim
- Drop hem shoulder
- Secure, zip hand pockets
- Dropped, shaped hem with drawcord adjust for enhanced coverage
- 100% Nylon
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance.
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour's mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.