Therm-ic PowerSock S-Pack 1200 - 2 Pack
The S-Pack 1200 is the most common battery used by our customers, making it the most popular among thousands of winter sports enthusiasts.
- Warm feet for up to 14 hours
- Pack comes with a USB charger
- Wall charger not supplied S-Pack batteries are suitable for use with the Therm-ic PowerSocks heated socks
- The S-Pack battery must be charged before using them for the first time.
- Preparing the USB wall plug universal charger (optional).
- Slide your country-specific adapter into the slot on the back of the charger until it locks in with an audible click.
• Recharge the S-Pack battery after each use. This extends the service life of the batteries and ensures that the device is always ready for use.
• The battery consists of lithium ion cells and can be
charged in any state. For this reason, the battery does not need to be fully discharged before charging.
• When starting the charging process, the S-Pack battery can be in any operating mode (POWER OFF, IN USE)
• The full charging capacity of the S-Pack battery can only be conserved if the S-Pack battery are removed from the charging station after the charging procedure is complete.
HOW TO USE THE POWERSOCK BATTERY
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Information about Therm-IC S-Pack Battery Styles:
S-Pack without bluetooth® The S-Pack battery has 4 operating modes: POWER OFF – IN USE LEVELS 1-2-3. They are indicated with the heating level display on the S-Pack battery. The LED flashing modes corresponds to the selected heat setting.
S-Pack with bluetooth® Using the phone App: Please refer to the Bluetooth® app or www.therm-ic.com.
Turning the device on: Press the control button (1.3) for a long period of time (approx. 3 sec) to turn on the S-Pack battery at the lowest heat level. If the control button is pressed for too long (approx. more than 6s), the S-Pack will remain in OFF mode.
Therm-ic has a long history, which began with the invention of heating systems for ski boots. Building on the developments and patented technologies of the last 20 years, our range of products now includes a variety of high-quality solutions in the field of portable heating systems, which are proven to provide warmth.
Our history begins with a declaration of love \x96 to the world's most beautiful sport: skiing.
Imagine skiing in the mountains on a beautiful blue-sky day. Fresh powder swirls around you as you make turns down an untracked slope with the sun in your face. Everything is perfect, except for one thing: Cold feet and hands that refuse to stay warm, regardless of how much you stretch them or which high-tech materials you are wearing. It is uncomfortable, annoying, painful and it ruins a perfect experience.
The founders of Therm-ic must have had very cold feet because back in the 70s, they decided to deal with the problem.
The first steps: To begin with, they developed a heating device that spread warmth via the insole to the ski boot. A great idea, however, when the external batteries became wet, they stopped working. So, the search for a better solution continued. Over time, ideas improved and so did battery technology. The next development was a heated insole that worked as a barrier to the outside environment and wouldn't allow cold air inside of the boot. This clever invention could be used in any ski boot \x96 or everyday shoe.
The year was 1998 and Therm-ic was born.
Cold as a catalyst: The idea created the first partnerships with big ski boot brands, and our product and brand became known to more and more customers. The insoles and people's warm feet were often an issue discussed on chairlifts and gondolas \x96 social marketing before Facebook \x96 but we wanted more: more knowledge, more expertise and more warmth.
In cooperation with universities and research departments, we started to get closer to the issue of cold itself: How does it begin? What effects does it have on performance, safety, coordination and balance? What health problems can occur as a result? And, most importantly, how can warmth be kept inside of the body?
Therm-ic grows: We became cold experts, and our know-how was requested more and more often. Our team started talking to people around the world, convincing brands, companies and end-consumers that there was a real solution to cold feet. Under the leadership of August Stangl, who has a long history at Therm-ic, the brand grew, export started and soon products could be found in 30 countries worldwide. Furthermore, he formed partnerships with big players in the ski, snowboard and work segment.
The growth led to many things like permanent warmth for the hands and feet, insulation for the entire body and care products. In addition to products running on batteries or via Bluetooth, we created environmentally friendly, non-electronic solutions as well.
Our portfolio consists of patented products for sports and leisure as well as working shoes. Today, Therm-ic cooperates with brands such as Rossignol, Tecnica and K2 when it comes to ski boots as well as the work shoe brand Sievi.
Being cold is now a thing of the past.
Therm-ic today: Today, we are part of the SIDAS Group, which is a worldwide leader in foot comfort solutions, with specialized products like insoles, socks and foot protection. Our know-how is the perfect addition.
In 2017, we started a major relaunch, updated our design and logo and presented new products. Now, we are ready for anything that the future brings \x96 like new product developments and partnerships.
Therm-ic is located in Voiron, in the French Alps, and we still have at least one foot in the snow \x96 as well as our heart and brain \x96 with our great love for skiing.
Related Items Heated Clothing Batteries
- Gerbing 7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- ActionHeat 5V 6000mAh Power Bank Kit
- Mobile Warming Fieldsheer 7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Gerbing 7V 2600mAH Heated Clothing Battery
- Mobile Warming 7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Gerbing 12V 7AH Heated Clothing Battery with Remote
- Lenz Battery Pack rcB 1800 Battery and Charger Set
- Volt Heat VB722 7V 2200mAh Replacement Battery
- ActionHeat 5V Extended Life 9300mAh Power Bank Kit
- Mobile Warming 12V Heated Clothing Battery & Charger Set
- Gerbing 12V 9000mAh Battery Pack with Remote
- Gerbing 7V 7000mAh Extended-Life Battery with Remote & Charger Kit
- Mobile Warming 12V Y-Splitter
- Mobile Warming 12V Battery Charger
- Hestra USB Adapter Incl USB Charge Cord Type 2
- Hestra Heated Gloves Extra Battery 2010 & Later
- ActionHeat 5V 3000mAh Power Bank Kit
- Warm & Safe Battery Charger for 7.4 Volt Battery World Plug Set
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Lithium-Ion Heated Clothing Battery
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Glove Battery
- View More ...