Gerbing 7V 7000mAh Extended-Life Battery with Remote & Charger Kit
Gerbing's rechargeable 7-volt lithium battery pack with an integrated microprocessor and remote control allows you the freedom to stay warm almost anywhere.
Gerbing 7V Extended Life Battery Works With:
- Gerbing Core Heat Vests
- Gerbing Core Heat Jackets
- Gerbing Core Heat Gloves
- Gerbing Core Heat Socks
- Gerbing Core Heat Cushions
Dimensions: 4" H, 3" L, 1" W
Instructions for programming a new remote with battery:
1. When battery is not connected (to load or charger), Push ON and OFF button on battery at the same time, the battery LED shall read A in flashing (means "address" searching),
2. Then push the OFF button on remote, the flashing A in LED display shall be OFF.
To test with the battery and remote are matched there are two ways:
1. Push remote button OFF within 60seconds after match procedure, the LED in battery shall read "F" (means "find or found").
2. Try the battery on load and use remote to control battery.
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email email@example.com or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.
Related Items Gerbing 7V Heated Clothing
- Gerbing 7V Women's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Men's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Gerbing S7 Men's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Gerbing 7V Ultimate Wool Heated Socks
- Gerbing 7V Men's Torrid Softshell Heated Vest 2.0
- Gerbing S7 Women's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing Men's 7V Atlas Ultra-Flex Battery Heated Gloves
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Puffer Heated Vest 2.0
- Gerbing 7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Gerbing 7V Women's Torrid Softshell Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Puffer Heated Vest 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Battery Women's Heated Pants
- Gerbing 7V Women's Battery Heated Shirt
- Gerbing 3V Rechargeable Heated Insoles with Remote
- Gerbing 7V Men's Battery Heated Shirt
- Gerbing 7V Men's Torrid Softshell Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Men's Thermite Fleece Heated Vest 2.0
- View More ...