Gerbing 12V 9000mAh Battery Pack with Remote
This Gerbing 12V Battery Pack allows you to use your heated clothing while not hard-wired into your motorcycle. Great for short rides or using your Gerbing Heated Jacket or Vest while doing any cold-weather activity.
• 12v Lithium-ion 9Ah (9,000 mAh) Rechargeable Battery Pack
• Remote Control with 3 Heat Settings
• Wall Charger
• Detailed Instructions & Warranty
• Over 1 Hour of Heat for Gerbing Jacket Liners
• Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 3 1/4" x 1" and Weight 1lb
Instructions for programming a new remote with battery:
1. When the battery is not connected (to load or charger), Push the ON and OFF button on battery at the same time, the battery LED shall read A in flashing (means "address" searching),
2. Then push the OFF button on the remote, the flashing A in the LED display shall be OFF.
To Test that the battery and remote are paired. There are two ways:
1. Push the remote button OFF within 60seconds after the pairing procedure, the LED on the battery shall read "F" (means "find or found").
2. Confirm the remote is programmed by plugging in an article of Gerbing 12v gear and push any button on the remote.
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing Heated Clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
We recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product. Failure to do so may cause discomfort & burns.
- power when not plugged into bike
- weight a little heavy no place to hold in gear needed fanny pack to store when in use. also 9000mah not strong enough to power pants liner and jacket liner together
- I got nothing but the best to say
- Problems with shipping
Related Items Heated Clothing Batteries
- Gerbing 7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- ActionHeat 5V 6000mAh Power Bank Kit
- Mobile Warming Fieldsheer 7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Gerbing 7V 2600mAH Heated Clothing Battery
- Mobile Warming 7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Gerbing 12V 7AH Heated Clothing Battery with Remote
- Lenz Battery Pack rcB 1800 Battery and Charger Set
- Volt Heat VB722 7V 2200mAh Replacement Battery
- ActionHeat 5V Extended Life 9300mAh Power Bank Kit
- Mobile Warming 12V Heated Clothing Battery & Charger Set
- Gerbing 12V 9000mAh Battery Pack with Remote
- Gerbing 7V 7000mAh Extended-Life Battery with Remote & Charger Kit
- Mobile Warming 12V Y-Splitter
- Mobile Warming 12V Battery Charger
- Hestra USB Adapter Incl USB Charge Cord Type 2
- Hestra Heated Gloves Extra Battery 2010 & Later
- ActionHeat 5V 3000mAh Power Bank Kit
- Warm & Safe Battery Charger for 7.4 Volt Battery World Plug Set
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Lithium-Ion Heated Clothing Battery
- Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Glove Battery
- View More ...