TechNiche TechKewl 6626-LT Phase Change Front Zipper Cooling Lite Vest Powered by CoolPax
TechNiche Phase Change Front Zipper Cooling Lite Vest Powered by CoolPax
CoolPax is our Phase Change Material (PCM) cooling technology. It uses a non-toxic carbon-based liquid that freezes at 58 F/14 C and remains at that temperature for up to 1 hour.
- Scoop neck with zipper closure
- Elastic side panels allow for a snug fit with no strings or ties, thereby reducing the risk of catching or snagging
- Front pockets with zippered closure
- 100% Cotton vest, with mesh ventilation
- Includes one cooler bag and one set of four (4) 7065V CoolPax Cooling Inserts
- Deploy extra CoolPax Cooling Inserts to achieve continuous cooling
- Total Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs (including 7065V PCM Cooling Inserts)
- Insert Compatibility: 7065V
How to use:
- 1. Simply place CoolPax inserts in freezer or ice water for 35/40 minutes.
- 2. Insert activated CoolPax into garment pockets.
- 3. Your CoolPax item is ready to wear.
Polyurethane Outer Material.
Phase Change Material: 58 F
Activation: Ice Water or Refrigerator
Activated Duration: up to 2 hours
TechKewl Phase Change Cooling: This advanced technology uses specially designed inserts containing our Phase Change Material (PCM) which releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief designed to fit inside our garments. Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, equine, mascots and therapeutic.
Who are cooling vests for?
At The Warming Store we have cooling vests available for a range of activities and uses.
- Construction workers, gardeners and anyone else who works outside during the summer
- Military personnel
- People suffering from medical conditions with heat sensitivity
- Sportsmen and sportswomen
- Emergency Services
- Anyone who wants to enjoy the summer without being overwhelmed by heat
How do they work?
We have 3 styles of cooling vests which work in different ways to help you keep your cool.
Evaporative Cooling Vest
These use the natural effect of evaporation to cool you down. When these vests are placed into water the specially made non-toxic material absorbs hundreds of times its weight in water. This stored water is then slowly released. In hot areas this water will start to evaporate. As it does it the heat from the wearer is transferred into the air helping to reduce your temperature.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use throughout the day. If it dries out all you have to do is submerge in to water for hours more cooling.
- No electricity is required making them perfect for people on the move.
- The most affordable form of cooling vest.
Phase Changing Vests
These non-toxic vests have a large pocket front and back in which a refrigerated, frozen, water or air conditioned cooled pack can be inserted. This flexible cooled pack will then help reduce the wearers’ temperature for up to 4 hours. These inserts can be refrozen as and when necessary. Each vest comes with one set of packs. For all day cooling we suggest ordering extra packs which can be kept in a freezer or cooler until it is necessary to exchange them.
- Hard wearing.
- Works in high humidity.
- Each cool pack can be reused.
- Does not produce condensation.
- Typically provides a cooler temperature than evaporative cooling vests.