Smith Optics I/O MAG XL Goggles ChromaPop Sun Red Mirror - Black Frame
You can only scope your line if you can see where you're going. Putting on the Smith I/O MAG XL goggles is like flipping the switch from regular to extra-widescreen. Our ChromaPop lens tech boosts color and contrast, so you get the clearest picture of the terrain ahead. Our highest level of anti-fog treatment and air flow keep the view sharp. Whether the day dawns clear or stormy, lens swaps are a snap thanks to our quick-swap MAG lens system. Because no two faces are the same, the XL model expands on the standard size for those looking for the largest possible lens.
Fine tune your kit with additional or replacement goggle lenses for sunny conditions, variable conditions, and cloudy conditions.
ChromaPop Sun Red Mirror Lens: Perfect for cloudless, blazing light conditions, the layered red mirror over a gray base eases the harsh glare of high elevation sun while helping your eyes see more information in terrain ahead of you. (VLT = 16%)
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- 5X anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- Smith MAG lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Fits over the glasses (OTG ) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Large fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
Fit / Integration:
- Includes two lenses: ChromaPop Sun Red Mirror (installed) and bonus ChromaPop Storm Yellow Flash for low light conditions
- Smith x gogglesoc lens protector
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleve
SMITH OPTICS COMPANY PROFILE
Based in Sun Valley, Idaho, Smith Optics, Inc. was founded in 1965 with the creation of the first-ever goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. This invention would revolutionize the powder skiing experience and make Smith Optics a worldwide brand in the years to come. In the early days, founder Dr. Bob Smith, a dentist by trade, made goggles by hand using dental tools, foam and glue. Before he struck a deal for the manufacturing of Smith goggles in the late 60's, Smith built early prototypes with friends around the kitchen table and would often trade these creations for lift tickets while traveling to test the goggles out.
Building on that goggle heritage and extending its expertise, Smith Optics has gone on to set the standard for high performance eyewear, goggles, and helmets. Goggle innovations over the years include the 5X Anti-Fog inner lens, the I/O series featuring a quick release lens system, patented Turbo Fan air management system, patented Regulator adjustable lens ventilation system, patented Roll Off's film advance system for motocross, and the patented ODS (Ocular Docking System) prescription insert. In sunglasses, Smith Optics is well known for its patented Slider and PivLock series sunglasses, the most innovative interchangeable sunglasses available, and more recently the ChromaPop lens which offers unmatched polarization, clarity and color enhancement. Aside from superior eyewear, Smith Optics has also developed a line of ski and bike helmets, providing protection while setting industry standards in style, function, and fit.
Today, Smith Optics has become synonymous with innovative, durable, top-quality products in the eyewear, goggle, and helmet market. The company is also recognized for its unparalleled team roster of athletes, which boasts some of the top names in biking, skiing, snowboarding, surfing, motocross, and climbing. These athletes depend on Smith Optics under the harshest conditions and Smith utilizes team input as a key element of new product design, performance testing, and coloration selection.
Smith products are sold worldwide in more than 50 countries through specialty and sporting goods stores. To best meet the demands of outdoor enthusiasts across the globe, Smith Optics has hubs in several countries. The corporate headquarters are still in Ketchum, Idaho, with European headquarters located in Padua, Italy and the Canadian headquarters in Quebec. The warehouse, customer service, and manufacturing facility are in Clearfield, Utah.
From Smith's ultimate integration between goggles and helmets, to the unmatched clarity of the ChromaPop lens, its' devotion to excellence, innovation and style has made Smith goggles, helmets, and sunglasses the choice of action-sport athletes worldwide. Smith products represent authentic sports gear, researched and tested by a dedicated group of employees and athletes that live and breathe the lifestyle. It's easy to make great product when you love what you do.