Sierra Designs Women's Tepona Wind Jacket
Your first line of defense against nature's windy offense
Lightweight and small enough to go anywhere. The Women's Tepona Wind Jacket offers a break from the wind anytime, anywhere. With 15D nylon ripstop and a self-stow pocket, the Tepona packs down to nothing, yet comes out in force when needed.
- 15D nylon ripstop gives an ultra-lightweight, windproof barrier
- Adjustable hood for additional protection
- Stuffs into own chest pocket with carabiner loop for easy packing
- Adjustable waist for dialed comfort and fit
- Elastic cuffs seal out wind
- Removal of top of shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- Drop tail for increased coverage
- Shell: 100% Nylon 15D Ripstop C0 PFC-Free DWR
Technical Specifications: Size M
- Center Back Length: 28.5 in / 72.39 cm
- Sleeve Length: 33.75 in / 85.73 cm
- Weight: 3.5 oz / 99.22 g
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.