Sierra Designs Women's Backcountry Bed 650F 20 Degree Sleeping Bag - Regular
Sleep in the Backcountry with all the comforts of home
The award-winning Backcountry Bed Sleeping Bag features a new contoured shape & updated materials to create a more thermally-efficient backcountry experience all at a lower weight.
- Patent-pending zipperless design provides an ultra-comfortable lightweight bag
- Oversized integrated comforter gives all the comforts of your bed at home
- Full-length, insulated hand/arm pockets help to seal out drafts and seal in warmth
- Patented self-sealing foot vent provides fast and easy ventilation
- Stretch cord closure system helps to seal out drafts
- Sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort and warmth, and replaces unnecessary bottom insulation
- Insulation: 650FP 85/15 GDD DriDown
- Shell Fabric: 20d polyester ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 20d polyester taffeta
- Temperature Rating: 20F / -6.6C
- ISO Limit Rating: 12F / -11C
- ISO Comfort Rating: 24F / -4C
- Fill Weight: 22.36 oz. / 634 g
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz. / 1.12 kg
- Fits Up To: 5' 8" / 173 cm
- Length: 76" / 193 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 59" / 150 cm
- Hip Circumference: 58" / 147.3 cm
- Footbox Circumference: 40" / 101.6 cm
- Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 20" x 12" / 50.8 x 30.5 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.