Sierra Designs Night Cap 35 Degree Sleeping Bag - Regular
Trusted Comfort, Recycled Materials.
Based on our bestselling Cloud Sleeping Bag, but now in a lower cost fully recycled synthetic package, the Night Cap Sleeping Bag features a zipper-less design with an integrated comforter for all the comforts of home in the backcountry. The Night Cap also incorporates our patented self-sealing foot vent and a pad sleeve, allowing increased ventilation for hot sleepers and movability for wiggle worms, side, and stomach sleepers.
- Patent pending zipperless design for the ultimate comfort
- Oversized integrated comforter gives you all the comforts of your bed at home
- Insulated shoulder pockets keep comforter wrapped around you and seals out drafts
- Patented self-sealing foot vent provides fast and easy ventilation
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort and warmth
- Hood cinch to keep in heat when the temps drop
- Recycled materials reduce environmental impact
- ISO tested
- Stuff sack included for easy pack up and transport
- Liner: 20D Recycled Polyester
- Shell: 20D Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: SierraLoft Eco Synthetic
Technical Specifications: Regular
- Temperature Rating: 35°F / 1.67°C
- ISO Comfort Rating: 39°F / 2.22°C
- ISO Limit Rating: 29°F / -1.67°C
- Weight: 2 lb 3.7 oz / 1.011 kg
- Fill Weight: 24 oz / 680.39 g
- Fits To: 72" / 182.88 cm
- Length: 78" / 198.12 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 60" / 147.32 cm
- Hip Circumference: 58" / 147.32 cm
- Foot Circumference: 40" / 101.6 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 7.5 x 15 in / 19 x 38 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.