Sierra Designs Women's Get Down 550F 20 Degree Sleeping Bag - Regular
Get Down in the Get Down
A perfect combination of warmth, packability, and weight for camping novices and pros alike. The 20D polyester shell and 550 fill power DriDown allows you to shrug off the cold while remaining lightweight. Anti-snag zipper tracks, making getting in and out of your sleeping bag quick and painless. When the temps drop, the drawstring hood seals in heat so you can stay nice and toasty all night long.
- 550 fill power DriDown that is PFC-free and is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 20D polyester ripstop shell, 20D polyester taffeta liner makes for a durable exterior and a soft as butter interior
- Anti snag zipper tracks for easy use
- Hood cinch to keep in heat when the temps drop
- Hand pocket to use bag like a blanket for bed-like comfort
- Lower zipper location gives bag a more relaxed fit for comfort and more room to wrap around when not fully zipped
- Compressible and compact down bag is ideal for backpacking
- ISO tested
- Stuff sack included for easy pack up and transport
- Liner: 20D Polyester
- Shell: 20D Polyester
- Insulation: 550 FP DriDown
- Temperature Rating: 20°F / -6.67°C
- ISO Limit Temp Rating: 11° F / -11.67° C
- ISO Comfort Temp Rating: 23° F / -5° C
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz / 1.12 kg
- Fill Weight: 25.0 oz / 708.74 g
- Fits To: 68.0" / 172.72 cm
- Length: 74.0" / 187.96 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 58.0" / 147.32 cm
- Hip Circumference: 56.0" / 142.24 cm
- Foot Circumference: 40.0" / 101.6 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 8 x 17 in / 20 X 43 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.